On March 11, 2015, CAIR released an open letter in an attempt to refute ISIS’ ideology. In this letter, they attempt to portray ISIS as some rogue organization with no ties to Islam. CAIR used no references from the Quran or the Sunnah. They simply put out vague and open ended statements. ISIS is a much better source on Islam than CAIR.
- ISIS always uses the full verse and always in context.
- Abu-Bakr was born in Iraq, is a native Arabic speaker and also has a doctorate in Quranic studies
- Islamic doctrine is simple once you understand the law of abrogation and dualism, again, the ISIS leader Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies.
- CAIR is the one differing on fundamentals, ISIS is following the true Islam
- Yes, innocent Muslims. It is halal to kill innocent non-Muslims. Quran 47:4 “So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah – never will He waste their deeds.”
- No, journalists and aid workers are not diplomats.
- Lie. 2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
- Maybe you can’t declare them a non-Muslim but you can still punish them by killing them. Allah’s Apostle said, “The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims.” — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17
- LIE. Quran “So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah – never will He waste their deeds.”
- Why? what difference does it make
- You can’t change a law and must obey Allah and his prophet. Quran 4:59 “O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.”
- Yes, you have to give them an option of converting, death or pay the Jizya
- 1/2 truth. It is forbidden to deny a Muslim woman her Islamic rights. Non-Muslim women do not have rights. Muhammad did not honor non-muslim women and used them as slaves.Islamic website, Volume 1, Book 8, 367 from Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith:
Narrated by ‘Abdul ‘Aziz
Anas said, ‘When Allah’s Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, ‘Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.’ He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, ‘Muhammad (has come).’ (Some of our companions added, “With his army.”) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah’s Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah’s Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her.” Thabit asked Anas, “O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?” He said, “Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her.” Anas added, “While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, ‘Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.’ He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah’s Apostle .”
- Again, Muslim children not non-muslim children
- Islam’s idea of justice and mercy. Again, Abu-Bakr is a scholar on Islam and a native speaker so he satisfies the prerequisites to make a judgement and so far has not
- Lie. Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234:
Narrated by Abu Qilaba
Anas said, “Some people of ‘Ukl’ or ‘Uraina’ tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in ‘Al-Harra’ and when they asked for water, no water was given to them.” Abu Qilaba said, “Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle.”
18. The Muslim dead. It is not the same rule for the non-muslim dead.
19. Yes, but they have not.
20. Not too concerned about that.
21. Quran 25:52 “So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur’an a great striving.”
22. 1.6 billion muslims have to agree? really?
23. 1/2 truth.only if it is Islamic. Quran 25:52 “So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur’an a great striving.”
24. LOL! Quran 8:74 “But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided – it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.”